Controlled Drug reporting tool for Cheshire and Merseyside
Dr Devina Halsall is the Controlled Drugs Accountable Officer for NHS England (Cheshire and Merseyside).
All incidents relating to controlled drugs should be reported using the web-based controlled drugs reporting tool:
NHS CD reporting
- Secure and quick submissions of CD concerns.
- Independent / small chain pharmacy requests for witnessing destruction of obsolete Schedule 2 CDs.
- For designed bodies under the Regs, the web-based tool will be the reporting centre for quarterly Occurrence Reports.
- All dentists, general practitioners, midwives and persons prescribing, storing or administering drugs can complete their annual Declaration.
- Build your own reports and oversee your incidents.